Yeah you're seeing right! I got my copy of Pokémon Platinum! Finally after.. how many years after I lost my copy? My treasure of a boyfriend decided to get me an english copy! Gah many thanks to him.
But I'm not here to talk about my boyfriend.
As you read in the title, YES I am planning a comic of Platinum.
No, it will not be a Nuzlocke.
However, I am still in need of your help. Do YOU want a comic of slightly changed Platinum gameplay? (It will not be 100% of the original story. It will have its' own twists and twirls since it is part of 'my' gamecanon)
If so, let me know in the comments below.
Now here comes the hard part. I cannot draw humans.
This is where ou guys come into play!
Do you guys know any good tutorials in drawing humans?
I'd prefer the style of the Pokémon anime and/or the games. Anything close to that is fair game.
(Psst, of course I will still do stuff myself and study pictures of the trainers and stuff)
Let me know in the comments below!
Ahem. Next point: Updates.
Again, I am sorry for the lack of updates and art. I am currently in a practise-round, 'studying' the anatomy of the pokemon I want to draw. Wich of course takes time. So, again, sorry for he lack of art. Hopefully, in the easter holidays, I'll be able to upload more stuff!
Last point. Yeah I was tagged by to do this.. thing. Enjoy.
1.) You must post these rules
2.) Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.) Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.) Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.) Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.) No tag-backs
9.) You can't say you don't do tags
10.) You MUST make a journal entry
1) What's your favourite dish?
Pasta. I love pasta. Any kind of pasta~
2) Do you have pets, if yes, what are they and what are their names~?
Yeah, a budgie named Bubi (what a silly name )
3) What is the most embarressing thing you ever did?
Throwing fits as a kid. Yeebuz, I don't want to think about it.
4) Have you ever thought of killing me?
..Err, no. Not really.
5) Have you ever tried to beat somebody up with nothing but a sausage (I'mrunningoutofquestionsXD)
Nope. Would be very hard though.
6) What would you do, if I was at your door, holding a bouquet of RED ROSES?
Ask what you are doing here. And probably ask you how you've found me. Then slowly backup and close the door.
7) What do you think of germans/ Germany?
..Uh.. I'm german, need I say more? (OfcourseIlikeithere)
8) What do you think of ME?
You are a pretty nice person. A bit crazy I assume~
9) What's your favourite animal?
Snakes. I love snakes. And Spiders.
10) So. We're finished~ What would you do, if I gave you 10 more questions C;?
Sigh, look at the time, and go on. Once started I can't leave you hanging like this right?
1) The thing closest to your right hand is the thing you need to carry to school/to work for the next week. How screwed are you?
2) Are you in a relationship? If no, would you want to be in one?
3) Why do you think I tagged you?
4) What is your favourite drink?
5) You find a blue flute in the woods, next to it a note with the words "DON'T SUMMON HIM" written in red letters. What do you do?
6) What's the weather like where you live?
7) You're walking arround normaly in town when you suddenly see a pink object zoom over your head and disappear behind the next building. Noone else seems to have noticed it. Your reaction?
8) What would you do if I said I am running out of questions?
9) Someone who you have no love interest in asks you out. You can see that they have planned everything beforehand. Your reaction?
10) So you're done with me asking you out. How do you feel?
~I SHALL TAG~
..Sorry, I started tagging random people half way through, ha! Have fun~
But yeah. Thats' all for now, buh-bye guys!